Your Guide to the New Scrapbook Challenges

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking Challenges' started by scrapshappen, May 9, 2009.

1. scrapshappen

scrapshappen Super Moderator

Hello Scrampers. (You know, stampers who scrap?)

For the past few weeks, I've been thinking hard about the scrapbook challenges and I think I've come up with a way to make it easier for me as the hostess and for those of you who want to play along.

Each month, four types of challenges will be offered:
    • The first Saturday of the month will be a layout sketch challenge
    • The second Saturday of the month, the challenge will involve a special topic or theme
    • The third Saturday of the month will be a mini album challenge (I ♥ mini albums)
    • The fourth Saturday of the month will be an accessory/product challenge
    • If there is a fifth Saturday in a month, then there will be some kind of special challenge.

I hope this change will inspire more people to play along and will keep me from getting burned out. I am always open to suggestions, so please share any with me here or by PM.

As always, there are no time limits on the challenges. You are welcome to work on them in any order. Post your creations to the Scrapbook Challenge Gallery and include the key word that goes with the challenge you are posting.

Happy Scramping!

2. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    This sounds great! I'm especially excited about the mini scrapbook challenge!

3. sunflowermummy

sunflowermummy Lovin my cherry coke

Home Page:
    Great Idea Paula! I am glad it will make it easier on you too! I love playing a long and I am so thankful you are doing this... it really helps keep me motivated and gives me good inspiration I used last week's challenge as my club layout!

4. Beedubya

Beedubya Shiny Squirrel!!!

Home Page:
    I think it's a fantastic way to organize the challenges, Paula. I'm going to try my best to participate!

5. dhester

dhester SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Paula - I'm looking forward to participating too. Do the challenges need to be posted within the week?

6. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

I'm not Paula, Diana, but none of the challenges have a time limit, so play at will!