What DSP do you love?

Discussion in 'Paper' started by LisaBee, Mar 28, 2010.

1. LisaBee

LisaBee New Member

I know that Cottage Wall is going to retire come the end of June because it uses the Rich Razzleberry...I am going to have to buy a few packages to have on hand before it goes. I will definitely miss this paper!

What about you? What do you love?

2. skdeleeuw

skdeleeuw SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I was thinking this same thing the other day! I love the Sweet Pea pack in the mini, because it has so many girl AND boy patterns.

3. rhondastamps

rhondastamps SU! Demonstrator

My favorite DSP so far is Sending Love from the Occasions Mini-'cause I love glitter. From the catalog I would have to pick Tea Party.

4. dmdezigns

dmdezigns SU! Demonstrator

My absolute favorite was Bella Rose - which sadly retired last year. . . . .

From the current stuff - I really like Cottage Wall. I've used it the most I think.

I'm ready for some new choices though . . . .

5. skdeleeuw

Home Page:
    Amen to that!

6. Pepesmom

Pepesmom Extreme Swapper!

Home Page:
    I may pick up another package of Cottage Wall before it retires. Otherwise, mu go to pack seems to have been Tea Party. I've used it for lots of little things.

I've used Bella Blue quite a bit, but am ready for something new as well.

Yeah, I'm planning to do my Rich Razzleberry stock up in April. It the one color this year that I want to have more of. Cardstock and ribbon for sure.

7. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

My all time favorite was Parisian Breeze (I think?) the Baja Breeze, Kraft and Chocolate Chip beauty.

My current favorite is Bella Bleu, and I hope that the new Island Oasis will be a favorite irl too.

8. CindyE

CindyE SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Rhaonda, I have to agree, my all time fave was Parisian Breeze, too. I wa so sorry to see it go. The texture and weight (as well as the colors/patterns) was superb. *sigh*

9. skdeleeuw

Home Page:
    I forgot about Parisian Breeze!! That was the best of the best. I wish more of our DSP had that texture and weight. It was like the Rolls Royce of DSP

10. LisaBee

LisaBee New Member

Parisian Breeze was the best...I still have an unopened package to pet... :blush:

I too am looking forward to NEW selections. :)

One of my other past faves was the holiday one that went with Scandinavian Season...Ski Slope?

11. skdeleeuw

Home Page:
    You have an entire unopened pack of Parisian Breeze?! I'm so jealous! You could sell that on the bay and retire! I'm sure it's worth a fortune. I only have a few measly scraps that I still drool over.

12. dmdezigns

dmdezigns SU! Demonstrator

I had forgotten this DSP as well also on the list of favs - I have 1 unopened pack of parisian breeze and 1 bella rose. I'm not sure what I'm saving them for - but they're sure pretty to look at. . . .

13. LisaBee

LisaBee New Member

Not ready to part with it! or use it! LOL. I do have several packs of unopened DSP...some of it even one-sided yet! I think I may have a hoarding problem! I should really go through them...maybe there is more treasure there. :)

14. lrzaworski

lrzaworski New Member

I love To the Nines or something like that... it's one of the only 'manly' DSP's in the book. I wish they came out with more manly papers...

15. lovetostampandscrap

lovetostampandscrap SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    First thing I thought of after reading this post was Parisian Breeze - and it was only available for 6 months (sniff, sniff). I only have scraps left as I used it often. Loved Ski Slope for my holiday projects in 2008. Bella Rose was a great paper, too. Cottage Wall was a love at first sight paper for me, and I'll be sad to see it go (must... stock... up...). None of the new papers in the summer mini did anything for me, so I'm hoping for something lovely in the new catty.