Web Site Rules . . .

Discussion in 'Die Cutting' started by pbbennett, May 8, 2011.

1. pbbennett

pbbennett SU! Demonstrator

Is it OK to ask questions on this Web Site about products that aren't Stampin Up? I had a question about using a non Stampin Up die on a Big Shot that I asked in another place because I thought it would not be appropriate here. I sort of wished I could have posed it on Stampin Addicts, but didn't want to compromise the integrity of this web site. I sooooooo respect those of you who are active on this web site.

2. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

You can ask anything. This site is mostly SU, just because many of us use mostly SU. But we don't shoot folks for uploading something that's not SU, or for asking a question about something not SU. And as Jan Tink puts it, some of us even commit rubbahdultery once in awile and use non SU ourselves. As to the big shot, when it came out a couple years ago I think maybe 3, not sure, it was designed to handle pretty much any die that was out there at the time and I imagine that's still the case, but ask away and if someone knows, they'll be glad to answer.

3. scrapshappen

scrapshappen Super Moderator

As Deb said, you can always ask. We may not know the answer to something nonSU, but we won't throw you out either. :)

4. lovetostampandscrap

lovetostampandscrap SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    A good example of this is many of us love the ATG for our adhesive use, and SU! *sigh* doesn't carry it. Sometimes there are questions about it that pop up on the boards here - where did you get yours, where can you find refills at a good price... not a problem (or crime) to discuss something not SU! - although I really wish we carried the ATG!