Viewing Most Recent Additions

Discussion in 'Gallery Discussions' started by genesis, Aug 2, 2011.

1. genesis

genesis SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Is there a way to view the gallery in the order in which they were added?

I know I can go to *today's photos* but I don't look at the gallery every day. Plus they are not in order of addition. They come up in random order for me and I have to scroll through to find the newest ones.

2. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

I would love this too Lisa...I can't get into the gallery every day either, so I know I miss some new things I'd enjoy to see.

3. fingers inky girl

fingers inky girl Drug Dealing Stamper/Professor

I'll ask the hubby about this and see if it is something he can do...I'll be back to post when I get an answer, hopefully later today!

4. genesis

genesis SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Thanks Angie!

5. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

I would also like to be able for example to view Lisa's gallery from a link to her name.

I thought we used to be able to do that????? Just a right click (or left) on her name, and we could "view her gallery"???

I need to be able to find a card of Lisa/genesis's that I CASE'd the colors and feel to give her credit, but it is very inconvenient to find on SA since you can't just click a link to her gallery here when you find one of her posts or cards. Hint: it is very easy for me to link to her card in her gallery on SCS which would not be beneficial for SA...just sayin'.

eta: I was able to find the card by going to SCS to find the stamp set name and then linking here. Not sure many would be willing to do that.

6. genesis

genesis SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Wow Rhonda, I am flattered that you would go to such trouble to give me credit and a link. Thank you!
    And I know what you mean about not being able to view a gallery by clicking on a name. I am pretty sure we were able to do that at one time.