Scrapbook Challenge #83~ Mini Album~5/25/12

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking Challenges' started by catrules, May 25, 2012.

1. catrules

catrules The Redneck Sista

Hello everyone!!

This weeks scrapbooking challenge is some sort of scrapbook Album. I created this cute simple summer one! This also would make a great gift for anyone!! As always you can take this idea and change it out to suit any time of the year or event!!

Challenge~ Create a Mini Album that measures overall 3 1/2" x 6 1/4"

Here is the one I created for your inspiration:

Cover~
    http://www.stampinaddicts.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=30581&title=scrap83-7e-mini-album&cat=508

Inside~

http://www.stampinaddicts.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=30582&title=scrap83-7e-mini-album&cat=508

Supplies

card stock
    stamps
    embellishments
    Ink

Directions~

1. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3 1/2" x 6 1/4". Then score it at 3 1/4" fold on scored lines.

2. Cut 1 piece of card stock 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" and glue to the cover of the card stock from Step 1.

3. Cut 1 piece of Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 3" and glue to the card stock from Step 2.

4. Cut 1 piece of Designer Series Paper 1" x 3 1/2" and glue to the left side of the other piece of Designer Series Paper from Step 3.

5. Cut 9 1/2" of Ribbon and wrap around the mini album.

6. Cut 1 piece of card stock 2" x 2 1/4". Decorate how you wish.

On the inside~

1. Cut 2 pieces of card stock 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" glue each piece to the inside of the album.

2. Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 1" x 3 1/2" and glue over the card stock on each side on the inside.

There is no time limit on this challenge. Post your creation in the Scrapbook Challenge Gallery and use the keyword SASCRAP83. Please post here so I can find it. Thanks for playing along!!!