Scrapbook Challenge #70~Mini Album~1/30/12

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking Challenges' started by catrules, Jan 30, 2012.

1. catrules

catrules The Redneck Sista

Hello everyone!!

This weeks scrapbooking challenge is some sort of scrapbook Album. So I came up with this fun mini album. This album uses showcases another way to use the Scallop Square Die!! This also would make a great gift for anyone!! As always you can take my idea and change it out to suit any time of the year or event!!

Challenge~ Create a Mini Album

Here is the one I created:

Album~ SASCRAP70 - Stampin Addicts Gallery

1st Page~ SASCRAP70 - Stampin Addicts Gallery

2nd Page~ SASCRAP69 - Stampin Addicts Gallery

Supplies~

Big Shot
    Scallop Square Die
    Card Stock
    Stamps
    Embellishments

Directions~

Cover~

1. Die cut 1 piece of card stock with the Scallop Square Die. Cut the top and first row of scallops off so you have a flat edge.

2. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3" x 3 3/4".

3. Cut 1 piece of card stock 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"

1st Page~

1. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3 1/2" x 5 1/2".

2. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3 1/4" x 5 1/4".

3. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3" x 5".

4. Cut 1 piece of card stock 1/2" x 5", punch one side out with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch. Glue it to the card stock from Step 3.

5. Print your picture out in Wallet Size and trim down to 2 1/2" x 2 3/4". Glue to the card stock from Step 3.

2nd Page

1. Cut 1 piece of card stock 4" x 4".

2. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".

3. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

4. Print your picture out in Wallet Size and trim down to 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". Glue to the card stock from Step 3.

5. Cut 1 card stock 1/2" x 3 1/2"", punch one side out with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch. Glue it to the card stock from Step 3.

Then place all 3 pages together and punch 2 holes at the top and place some rings through the holes.

There is no time limit on this challenge. Post your creation in the Scrapbook Challenge Gallery and use the keyword SASCRAP70. Please post here so I can find it. Thanks for playing along!!!