Scrapbook Challenge #68~Theme Challenge~ 1/14/12

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking Challenges' started by catrules, Jan 14, 2012.

1. catrules

catrules The Redneck Sista

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Scrapbook Challenge!! This week's Challenge is Theme! The theme is It's a New Year. Mary R created an awesome page for your inspiration this week!!

Challenge Theme It's a New Year~ Goals and Resolutions. I used the awesome sketch for this month, too. I gave all my people a strip of cardstock and a journaling pen and asked them to write their name, age and a word to describe the plans they have for 2012. The discussion that followed was fun, too. I love the thoughtfulness and different approach that everyone had. So this page is a quick moment of time where each of us is looking ahead and making plans for what we see for ourselves in 2012. You could make a GRATITUDE inspired page as well, things that you are grateful this year. I love the fresh start and new dreams of a New Year - create a page that you love!

Here is the one Mary R created for your inspiration~ SASCRAP#68 - Stampin Addicts Gallery

Feel free to adjust the size for your own personal scrapbooking taste. And there is no time limit. Post your creation in the Scrapbook Challenge Gallery and use the keyword SASCRAP68. Then post back here with a link so we can find it!!!

2. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

Very nice!! I'm going to steal the colors for a card! So fresh!