More help-Retired DSP

Discussion in 'Paper' started by pbbennett, Apr 29, 2012.

1. pbbennett

pbbennett SU! Demonstrator

Somehow I magically located a 6x6" pad of retired DSP called Designer Series Paper Pattern Pack-In Color. One of the unique parts of the paper is that each color has what looks like a ticket/invoice? side. Can anyone tell me anything about this-vintage, colors, etc.? Some of you veterans could probably look at it and determine color. I'm not that good, yet. It's quicker to put this out on SA than to go through my paper and check it out . . . I may have to resort to that.

2. fa_stamper

fa_stamper SU! Demonstrator

I know the stack you are talking about. It was one of the first years we had In Colors as they now label the stacks with the year on them. I don't have my things here to find mine or look in the old catalogs. Thinking it was 2009. It was a hostess item if I recall correctly. Maybe someone else can help further.

3. escape2stamp

escape2stamp SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    There is one that looks like this in the 2010-2011 catalog. That was the year they introduced the new way to do in-colors (5 at a time, 2 year span). The colors are:
    Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush and Poppy Parade.

4. pbbennett

pbbennett SU! Demonstrator

My posts the last several days have led me to finding answers on my own. I Googled Stampin Up and the number under the bar code and got the info that escape2stamp posted for me. Thanks guys!

5. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

Oh that's a good way to do it Patricia. I've got several of these old hostess packs still. The one you're talking about is probably my fav one, but it's buried somewhere and I haven't been able to find it. It's here somewhere and will turn up eventually.