ME is here now

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by karson56, Mar 15, 2010.

1. karson56

karson56 New Member

Hi all, I am new to the site and looking forward to learning from all of you. I see no one is here from ME yet. I will have to spread the word. I have been scrapbooking, stamping and card making for about 4 years now. It is my craft of choice at this time. I still play with my beads, sew some and garden in the summer but always make time for paper. I have no children, just 4 fur babies. My kitties all like to get on the table while I work and 'help'.

I am originally from Texas but have lived in Maine for a total of 10 years. I lived here for 3 in the '90s and moved back here in 2002 to stay. I love the 4 seasons, the history and the geography. Don't have much geography in Houston and really on about 1.5 seasons...always warm and green. Can't wait to meet some of you. Karen (Karson56)

2. addictedtoink

addictedtoink SU! Demonstrator

Hello from ME too!

Hello! I am from Down East Maine. I have been stamping for many years and absolutely love it. I am looking forward to talking to others from around here that are into stamping and crafting! :)

3. genesis

genesis SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I'm not from Maine but I do live in New England - Massachusetts to be exact.

4. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

Welcome to you both! Glad to have you here. Hope y'all will share your creations with us in the gallery. But I gotta tell ya Karen....I'm from Texas and we definitely have 4 seasons. They are as follows.

Hot
    Not so hot
    Damn Hot
    Deer Season! The other 4 seasons are garlic powder, chili powder, chipotle and cilantro! lol

5. karson56

karson56 New Member

Lisa, I follow your blog. You are so talented. You can join us here anytime.

6. karson56

karson56 New Member

Deb, I remember all those seasons and seasonings. I also know there is another season....football!

7. Debadoo

Debadoo Active Member

hehehe Jup........cept that's all year round. If we're not playing, we're talkin about it, or missing it, or getting ready for it to start again.

8. lovetostampandscrap

lovetostampandscrap SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Where in Maine? Mom's from Dover-Foxcroft, Dad's from Machias. Welcome to SA - glad to have you here!

9. karson56

karson56 New Member

I lived in Dover Foxcroft for about 4 years until I moved to Carmel which is between Bangor and Newport. Machias is way downeast but lovely. Where are you now?

10. karson56

karson56 New Member

I do miss all the high school football hoopla. There doesn't seem to be anything quite like Texas high school football.