March 31 Stamp Jam!!

Discussion in 'Stamp Jams' started by catrules, Mar 27, 2012.

1. catrules

catrules The Redneck Sista

Hello!!

I am excited to announce the next Stamp Jam will be on March 31, 2012!!! The Stamp Jam will start at 9am Eastern Time and I will be posting a new challenge each hour!! The last challenge will be posted at 5pm Eastern Time! Were trying something new and fun this round called "Blog Bouncing" we have several wonderful talented ladies that signed up to host a theme on their blog!! They each will have 2-3 projects created for the theme they signed up for! Along with the list and links to all the other hostess!!! So each challenge I post will have some sample ideas to get your started! You'll want to dig out your supplies and be sure to join the fun on March 31, 2012!!! Below is a list of the hostess along with links to there blogs!

1. Holly (catrules)~Birthday Celebrations
    2. Twila~ Easter/Passover
    3. Yapha~ Stampin' Up! Promotion Smooch
    4. Rhonda (rhondag)~ Celebrating Moms
    5. Tanya (tanya27)~ Fabulous Fathers
    6. Betty (kittystamp) ~Think Spring
    7. Kim (s1itcher46)~ Weddings/Princess
    8. Shelley (packerfan) ~Babies
    9. Sara (lilyinkpad) ~ Milestones

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. catrules

Welcome to the March 31, 2012 Fifth Saturday Stamp Jam and Chat Thread!!!

The Stamp Jam will Start at 9am Eastern on March 31, 2012. The last challenge will be posted at 5pm Eastern.

This thread is where I will post the themes/challenges each hour with the links to the fabulous creations the blog hostess have created for you! This is where we can chat and post links to the gallery challenge that you take part in.

Be sure to upload photos of your creations to the gallery. Please add keyword SJ12 and place a link back in this thread so we can find all your wonderful creations! You can make as many things as you want for each challenge! There is no time limit on the challenges play along when you can.

Below is the list of themes and schedule as to when they will be posted - all times are Eastern. We have lots of awesome samples for each theme so you will see a variety of stamping styles and creations! I hope all of you find something inspiring today, but most of all - HAVE FUN!!! So, pull out your stamps and ink, pull up to your laptop and use MDS, or spread out your pictures and cardstock. The sky's the limit!

9 am Eastern – Birthday Celebrations - Celebrate those birthdays! Make any project from a cards, gift ideas, party décor, and scrap page celebrating that birthday event.

10 am Eastern – Easter/Passover – It’s time for those cute little bunnies!! Get those Easter Stamps out! Make any project from cards, candy holders, baskets, gift ideas and etc.

11 am Eastern – Stampin’ Up! Summer Smooch Promotion - This theme will feature some of the Sneak Peek stuff from the upcoming new catalog!! The Summer Smooch items will be available for purchase beginning April 1!!!

12 pm Eastern – Celebrating Moms- Celebrate or honor your mom. Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Show her how much she means or remember them! You could make projects for Mother’s Day, a special Tea Time or just say thanks; from cards, gift ideas, packaging, decorations or etc.

1pm Eastern – Fabulous Fathers- Celebrate or honor you dad!! Father’s Day is right around the corner the corner. Show him how much he means or remember them! You could make projects for Father’s Day or around something like fishing, golfing and etc. Make cards, gift ideas, packaging, decorations or etc.

2 pm Eastern – Think Spring – Spring is in the air, the trees are budding, the flowers are blooming!! Create anything to do with butterflies, gardening, flower gardens, birds, April Showers and etc.

3 pm Eastern – Wedding/Princess – Love, here comes the bride, daddy’s little prince is getting married, that special day! Create any project for invitations, decorations, gift ideas, or scrap that special day!

4 pm – Eastern – Babies - human, pets, farm animals, zoo babies; showers, announcements, gifts...

5 pm – Eastern – Milestones – Graduation, retirement, the big 50, and etc. Cards, invitation’s, decorations or scrap that milestone.

Don't forget to visit the Blogs listed in Post 1 for the Blog Bouncing!!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  3. catrules

The first Stamp Jam Challenge is : Birthday Celebrations - Celebrate those birthdays! Make any project from a cards, gift ideas, party décor, and scrap page celebrating that birthday event.

Below I created 3 projects for the Birthday Theme for inspiration!!

Birthday Card

6 x 6 Scrap Page

Gift Card Holder

4. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    Good morning!! I'm up and almost ready to start stamping! Need some coffee first...

5. catrules

Morning Yapha! I am drinking mine right now lol

6. catrules

The second Stamp Jam Challenge is : Easter/Passover – It’s time for those cute little bunnies!! Get those Easter Stamps out! Make any project from cards, candy holders, baskets, gift ideas and etc.

Twila has made 2 adorable projects for your inspiration! Her Blog Stamp A Little Longer has the projects please give her some loving!

Chick Card

Chick Treat

7. Packer Fan

Packer Fan SU! Demonstrator

I'm up and getting ready to do some needed stamping! The only problem is that I finally got my hot little hands on the Hunger Game series of books and I'm having a really hard time putting them down! Ok, I NEED to stamp! Hoping to play along but have a wedding to attend so we'll see how far I make it.

8. catrules

lol Shelley you "NEED" to stamp instead :rofl:

9. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    Stamping or Hunger Games -- now that is tough call!

10. doxiejan

doxiejan Stampin with Dachshunds

Ok I will be here shortly! Gotta do a few quick things and then will have to play catch up!

11. catrules

The third Stamp Jam Challenge is : Stampin’ Up! Summer Smooch Promotion - This theme will feature some of the Sneak Peek stuff from the upcoming new catalog!! The Summer Smooch items will be available for purchase beginning April 1!!! If you don't have these products yet, go ahead and create something featuring the Summer Smooches colors -- Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango!!

Yapha has made 3 awesome projects for inspiration for you! Her Blog Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha show cases all three projects please give her some loving!

Birthday Card
    Thank You Note Trio
    Smooch Purses

12. catrules

Sounds great Janice!

13. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
  14. catrules

wow yapha your on fire! I am trying to clean up my mess so I can stamp :rofl:

15. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    I'm taking a breakfast break now, but I have an idea for my next card.

16. catrules

The fourth Stamp Jam Challenge is : Celebrating Moms- Celebrate or honor your mom. Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Show her how much she means or remember them! You could make projects for Mother’s Day, a special Tea Time or just say thanks; from cards, gift ideas, packaging, decorations or etc.

Rhonda has made 3 awesome projects for inspiration for you! Her Blog The Stampin' Bunny show cases all three projects please give her some loving!

Mom Lapel Pin
    Gnome Mom Card
    Mother's Day Card

17. tjdstampsalot

tjdstampsalot SU! Demonstrator

Hello, stampin along with you today. :) Because it rained.:)

18. catrules

awesome Twila! You all need a break anyways hehe

19. yapha

yapha Hop-Meister

Home Page:
    It's overcast and drizzly here too! I'll take any excuse to stamp. Though I am doing laundry at the same time.

20. catrules

The fifth Stamp Jam Challenge is : Fabulous Fathers- Celebrate or honor you dad!! Father’s Day is right around the corner the corner. Show him how much he means or remember them! You could make projects for Father’s Day or around something like fishing, golfing and etc. Make cards, gift ideas, packaging, decorations or etc.

Tanya has made several awesome projects for inspiration for you! Her Blog Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya show cases all three projects please give her some loving!

Father's Day Gift Box

Father's Day Card

Father's Day Wine Tag

Grunge Father's Day Coupon Book