July 30 Stamp Jam

Discussion in 'Stamp Jams' started by Pepesmom, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Pepesmom

Pepesmom Extreme Swapper!

Home Page:
    OK, I'm gonna get ya'll started early today.

First Challenges of the Day: Complete your Convention Make and Takes! Or Regionals Make and Takes. Or any other Make and Takes that are taunting you! Feel free to substitute current sets or accessories if you wish.

This also includes the demo sample of the Workshop in a Bag that the 2011 Convention goers got.

Second Challenge of the Day: If you are in the Few Holiday Cards a Month Club (you know who you are) - get your July cards done or maybe even do your August cards early!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  2. Pepesmom

Home Page:
    Other Fun Stuff Going on this Weekend!

Stampin' Addicts New Catalog Blog Hop! Take a virtual journey with your friends here on Stampin' Addicts and see lots of fun projects created with products from the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.

The journey starts here -----> http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forum.../8164-new-catalog-blog-hop-starts-friday.html

Monthly Holiday Card Making Challenge! Need a lot of Christmas/Hanukkah/Holiday cards? Join a group of Stampin' Addicts that have been creating a few holiday cards each month and get a head start on your holiday card making.

You can see their creations and find links to samples in the gallery in this thread -----> http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forum...kkah-2011-just-few-cards-month-challenge.html

Saturday Scrapbooking Challenge! We have daily challenges that can be found in the Stampin' Addicts Challenge Forum. Saturday is dedicated to scrapbooking. These scrabooking challenges are usually based on a sketch, accessory, theme or mini-album design, but YOURS TRULY has been given some free reign to post a scrapbooking challenge that is outside of these usual themes.

et voila! Here's the Scrapbooking Challenge for this weekend! Enjoy!

http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forum...stamp-jam-challenge-7-30-11-a.html#post372043

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  3. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

Can we get a "chat and post what we've made" thread Trina? Or is this where I should chat and post? Sorry to be dense.

4. Pepesmom

Home Page:
    We can chat and post here!

5. GuarinoMom

GuarinoMom SU! Demonstrator

I just got a box of goodness and an open house to plan for next weekend. This could not have come at a better time!

6. Pepesmom

Home Page:
    First post updated with the first two challenges of the day! Enjoy!

7. Pammybaby

Pammybaby Ozark Mountain Stamper

Helllloooooo!!! Anybody here yet? I've been working on craft fair projects for the last hour!

(Yep, I know I need to finish those Make & Takes! Maybe later . . . :)

8. Pammybaby

I'll check in off and on today - I'm off to do some kayaking before it gets too hot! See ya' later ladies!

9. Pepesmom

Home Page:
    OK, OK, OK, I'm up! I'll start stampin' in a bit but I gotta have brunch first!

Who all is here?

10. genesis

genesis SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I am heading to my craft area now but I didn't go to convention and I am not part of the Holiday Card group so I will just get caught up on some other projects (I hope).

11. hlw966

hlw966 SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I finished my M&T a couple days after returning from Convention. It was a great project to fill my need to stamp but unable to think. :) Of course, that ran me into trouble with the blog hop, but that's another story.

I realized I need to finish my MDS projects from the Intermediate class, but first, I have a MDS scrapbook page to bang out... like NOW!

Little Missy is asking for the "strong man" car from the blog hop, but she's got a bunch of dirty stamps sitting on the stamping desk. No cleaning, no strong man, I told her. Yep, a tough mommy.

12. hlw966

hlw966 SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Still drinking my first cup of coffee. Does zucchini break (with choc chips on top) count as breakfast?

13. Pepesmom

Home Page:
    Ummm, yes! :cool:

14. Pepesmom

Home Page:
    OK, I need to put together today's scrapbook challenge. I know what I want to do and want to use, I just need to put it together and get it posted. BBS!

15. lilyinkpad

lilyinkpad SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I am here. Just got ready. It's like Trina copied by to do list! X-mas cards and make-n-takes. Oh what to do first?

16. Pammybaby

Well, so much for kayaking. I got to the lake and my kayak is GONE!!!! I keep it secured on a rack that I rent by the year from the Homeowners' Association. No kayak, no locking cable, no lock - gone, gone, gone!! I filed a police report, now I'm back home and stamping some more. Whaddya gonna do?

So, I'm still working on craft fair stuff. Gift bags, treat boxes, etc. That darned craft fair will creep up on me before I know it, and I'm determined to be READY for it this year!

Oh, and I'm sitting here dreaming about the Holiday Mini pre-order that I'll be placing on Monday! Now THAT puts me in a happy space!

17. hlw966

hlw966 SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    Oh, that stinks!

18. genesis

genesis SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I am going to a wedding at five so I just stamped the card. Now onto another project.

Pamela, sorry to hear about your kayak! That stinks big time!

19. rhondag

rhondag Stampin', Swappin' Bunny

SO sorry about your kayak Pammy! What toads to take it!!!

I made a card, but I hope to make several more before taking pictures....I only have until about 3pm...eep! Lots to do! Good luck everyone!

20. Pammybaby

i'm hopping from one project to another. Kinda fun - when I get tired of one, I just drop it and work on another one. Sooner or later, I figure I'll finish them all. (Probably later!)

Right now, I'm going to pull out my Make & Takes and see what needs to be finished. Ummm, the BIG BOX, yes!