A welcome message and a few site announcements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by James, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merges

merges SU! Demonstrator

Emily, I saw youposted something to the scrapbooking area as well, so I hope that your computer stops acting up so we can see your work. I honestly love scrapping more than stamping, but I get results quicker with stamping cards, so I do more of that! I am almost caught back up to date, so I'll be happy when I am current.

Anyway, welcome, Emily, and I look forward to your seeing uploads. :)

Laurie

2. merges

merges SU! Demonstrator

Emily,

Oops, :eek: I meant "to seeing your uploads," not "your seeing uploads." And to think that I proofread that before I hit the submit button! LOL

3. EEBee

EEBee SU! Demonstrator

Home Page:
    I will be sure to bean my husband over the head until he gets this thing working in tip top shape while he is home on R&R. :smashfreakB: (*teehee* These things are fun!)

I started scrapping while he was downrange in 2006-2007 and sadly have not done much since I am SO particular about stuff. I can't seem to scrap without having photos in hand and walking every inch of the scrapping sections of craft stores holding out my pictures to see if they match with this or that. (My sideline calls me anal...:blink: just a little yes?) Once I got back here to Germany my scrapping stopped because if there are craft stores here I don't know where. My sideline introduced me to SU! just this year so now I have supplies to work with again, but no printed pictures. Seems I'm always slacking in one spot or another.

I think there's only one layout I've done that is actually made with SU! products. So I'll end up loading my pages into my personal gallery.

HHmmmm.... what was this thread about again? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.